Khasab is a port city on northern Oman’s Musandam Peninsula. Khasab Fort has crenellated stone turrets, model wooden boats and a museum with handicrafts and archaeological finds. From Khasab Harbor, wooden boats cruise the Strait of Hormuz, offering rugged coastal views and dolphin sightings. South, past mountain villages and green valleys, Jabal Hareem peak is known for its marine fossils.
KHASAB HALF DAY DHOW CRUISE TELEGRAPH ISLAND
Khasab half day dhow cruise is short but full action packed trip offering a chance to see dolphins, snorkeling swimming and visiting historical Telegraph Island. Join our half day Khasab dhow cruise to explore the historical Telegraph Island and view of breath-taking Musandam Fjords. Sailing on the traditional Omani wooden dhow and enjoying the view of Musandam Sea, is amazing itself.
What can be more adventurous than watching the live natural dolphins along the way? Dancing, playing and racing the dhow, it is nothing other than the most amazing dolphins. They are ready to make your day. Our staff is ready to serve you coffee, tea, plain water and fruits (Apple, Banana and Orange) on the boat. Are you ready to book the Musandam Khasab half day dhow cruise?
MUSANDAM KHASAB HALF DAY DHOW CRUISE INCLUDES
- Three hours sharing basis dhow cruise to historical Telegraph Island & fjords.
- Dolphin watching, snorkeling swimming and view of fisherman villages inside Musandam fjords.
- Unlimited refreshments on the board including traditional Omani tea, coffee and plain water
- Fresh fruits (Apple, Banana & Orange) all the time will be during Khasab Musandam dhow cruise
- Basic toilet and shower facility with fresh water, hand wash, tissue papers and towels
- Snorkeling and swimming gears, life jackets, towels and comfortable sitting arrangements.
MUSANDAM KHASAB HALF DAY DHOW CRUISE ACTIVITIES
- Adventurous half day dhow cruise into Musandam fjords and sightseeing
- Natural dolphin watching along the way to historical Telegraph Island
- One stop for snorkeling and swimming at Telegraph Island inside fjords
- View of small fisherman villages inside fjords like Qanah, Maqlab and Shem
- An unforgettable Khasab Musandam dhow cruise with dolphin watching
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MUSANDAM KHASAB HALF DAY CRUISE?
It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or someone who wakes up at noon! You can catch a half day Khasab dhow cruise morning or afternoon session and get to explore the pristine and dynamic aquatics of Oman. We promise to give you a novel experience that you will be happy to talk about once you get back to the city! Khasab half day dhow cruise trip is the best option for travelers that are visiting Khasab for a short time. If you are planning to visit Khasab from UAE then you can choose to go for a half day Khasab dhow cruise
Khasab half day dhow cruise includes, snorkeling swimming, dolphin watching, snorkeling swimming and visiting the historical Telegraph Island. We will also have some the of the fisherman villages inside the Musandam fjords. On boat you will be provided snorkeling gears, life jackets, towels and basic toilet and shower facility. Make sure you bring your own swimming costumes as we don’t provide on boat
MUSANDAM KHASAB HALF DAY DHOW CRUISE ITINERARY:
Musandam Khasab half day dhow cruise is a three hours trip but full of adventure and excitement. Here is the detailed itinerary of Musandam Khasab half day dhow cruise:
TOUR STARTING TIME – 09:30 AM MORNING – 01:30 PM AFTERNOON: Half day Khasab Musandam dhow cruise morning session starts by 09:00 am and afternoon starts by 01:30 pm, so make sure you are on time to join this tour. You will be welcome by our staff and served soft drinks, plain water, coffee and tea. There will be fresh fruits (Apple, Banana and Orange) as well.
DOLPHIN WATCHING – 10:45 AM MORNING – 02:15 PM AFTERNOON: Dolphin watching is the most adventurous activity in half day dhow cruise. Our staff on the boat try their best bring them along the boat. There are around 90% chances that you will see them along the way as these are not trained ones.
TELEGRAPH ISLAND – 11:30 AM MORNING – 02:45 PM AFTERNOON: After dolphin watching we will reach the historical Telegraph Island that is one of the best places for snorkeling and swimming. We will anchor the boat and you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming here. There will be snorkeling gears and life jackets on the boat, so you can take that fits you well.
REACHING KHASAB PORT – 12:30 PM MORNING – 04:30 PM AFTERNOON: We will spend around one hour for snorkeling and swimming and the will sail back to Khasab dhow port. It takes around forty five minutes to reach port from Telegraph depending upon the sea conditions.
Highlights of the tour:
• Snorkeling and swimming near Telegraph Island (1 stop)
• Dolphin observation
• Dhow has the option of changing the locker room
• Dhow in traditional decorated wood or fiber for your trip
• Expert guide of the captain and escort for the trip
• Equipment for life jackets, snorkeling equipment (fins, masks etc.), first aid kit and towels to make the trip safe and enjoyable
a. Morning excursion: 09:30 to 13:00
The package includes:
Refreshments, mixed fruits, mixed drinks, mineral waters, tea and Arabic gava, etc. They are served on board
Note Import: Process to start the Khasab excursion from the port.