Duration 3 hours including transfer time (Sundays & Thursdays only)
Transfer from the hotel to marina to embark on a relaxed dhow (fishermen’s boat) cruise. See Muscat coast through the eyes of ancient seafarers who plied this route for centuries. Have a brief stop at a natural cove. Photograph the spectacular Al Bustan Palace Hotel before we return back to the marina for the transfer to the hotel. Enjoy spectacular fun Dhow cruise, coral reefs permeate the Marina Bandar waters, considered home to many diverse organisms and fish.
(Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and dates served on board)
An excursion to the most characteristic and traditional corners of Muscat by Dhow, discovering the real heart of the city.
- TYPE: Half Day tour
- DEPARTS FROM: Hotel/Airport/Seaport
- MEETING POINT: Hotel/Airport/Seaport
- DURATION: 3 Hrs
- Pick up hotel/Airport/Seaport: 9:00 Am
- Drop off Hotel/Airport/Seaport: 12:00 Pm
- LANGUAGE: English
What we will see
- Oman’s spectacular coastal landscapes
- Cruise on a Dhow
- Dates, tea, coffee and typical Arab desserts
What we will do
- We’ll glide along the crystal-clear turquoise waters of Oman on board a Dhow, a traditional boat historically used to sail between Oman, the Arab Emirates, India, Iran and other countries in the region. On the Dhow, we are served with dates, tea, coffee and typical Arab desserts.
- At the end of this pleasant two-hour cruise, we return to the marina for our transfer to the port of Mina Qaboos, where our ship awaits us.
What you need to know
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour may be canceled.
THE COST INCLUDES
- Half day tour as per above-mentioned itinerary.
- Saloon car with English speaking Guide cum Driver
- Mineral water soft drinks, tea, coffee and dates during the tour.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any airfare
- VISA charges.
- All meals other than mentioned.
- All expenses of personal in nature.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in inclusions part.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.