Transfer from the Muscat hotel to marina to embark on a boat as we search the seas for dolphins and whales. Watching wild dolphins is a thrilling way to start the day and lucky may even come across one of the many species of whales that can be found just a few kilometers from Muscat’s rigged coast. Not every trip guarantees a sighting, but you are sure to enjoy a trip out to sea and enhance your knowledge of nature’s most fascinating marine mammals.
Leave from the Marina Bandar Rowdha at 8 AM.
An excursion watching dolphins & Snorkeling by Speedboat.
- TYPE: Half Day tour
- DEPARTS FROM: Hotel/Airport/Seaport
- MEETING POINT: Hotel/Airport/Seaport
- DURATION: 2 Hrs
- Pick up hotel/Airport/Seaport: 9:00 Am
- Drop off Hotel/Airport/Seaport: 11:00 pm
- LANGUAGE: English
What we will see
- Oman’s Sea
- Trip in Speedboat
- Water & Soft Drinks on the board
What we will do
- We’ll glide along the crystal-clear turquoise waters of Oman on speedboat,
- At the end of this pleasant two-hour in speedboat we return to the marina for our transfer to the port of Mina Qaboos, where our ship awaits us.
What you need to know
- The itinerary may be subject to change.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour may be canceled.
THE COST INCLUDES
- Half day tour as per above-mentioned itinerary.
- Saloon car with English speaking Guide cum Driver
- Mineral water & Soft drinks during the tour.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any airfare
- VISA charges.
- All meals other than mentioned.
- All expenses of personal in nature.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in inclusions part.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.